GRANDEZZA // THE LOCATION
Grandezza located in beautiful Estero, Florida – located just north of Bonita Springs and Naples, and the first city south of Fort Myers – offers a wonderful community lifestyle. Located just minutes away to multiple shopping malls, Coconut Point and Gulf Coast Town Center, along with an outlet mall, Miromar Outlets. Some of the best beaches in Southwest Florida are a short drive away including Bonita Beach, Fort Myers Beach and Barefoot Beach. Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) is also just a short 10 minute drive!
GRANDEZZA // ABOUT
Grandezza, a gated community, sits on 550 acres of natural beauty with 23 lakes spread throughout the community. Grandezza offers wonderful amenities including a resort style pool adjacent to the elegant clubhouse which allows social gatherings. Their fitness facility is perhaps one of the larger ones any community offers. You can also enjoy the Bocce Courts, Tennis Courts and of course the professionally designed Golf Course. The Grandezza community of 978 homes is one of the most desirable and friendly communities in Southwest Florida. The community is divided up as the following:
- Avalon is an 80 door condominium community which has a clubhouse with a workout room, pool, and spa. Four units comprise each building.
- Cypress Cove A is made up of 58 single family homes. All homes are located on Buttermere Court.
- Cypress Cove B, located on Seadale Court, contains 58 single family homes.
- Grande Estates has 91 single family homes with additional privacy gates providing access.
- Oakwood I and Oakwood II. has 116 condominiums. The community also has a clubhouse and pool.
- Sabal Palm has 144 owners in the Coach homes and 80 in the Garden homes and also has a clubhouse and pool for its residents.
- Santa Lucia consists of 21 single family homes on Amalfi Way.
- Saraceno’s community of 69 villas has one and two-story homes.
- Savona is a community of 169 single family homes which also has an entrance off Corkscrew Road.
- Solemar has the smallest number of single family homes, 13
- Villa Grande, situated between the golf course and a nature preserve, contains 79 single family detached villa homes.
GRANDEZZA // GOLF
Membership at The Club at Grandezza offers entree to an exclusive world reserved for a privileged few. Serving as the centerpiece of the community is the 18-hole championship course, designed by Darwin Sharpe III. The course, described as both beauty and the beast, is as scenic as it is challenging. It is a natural sanctuary for oak and pine trees, marshes and wildlife species that have inhibited the area for hundreds of years. Rolling fairways lined with woods and dotted with ball catching bunkers offer scene-scapes of lakes and streams. The most difficult hole – #11, and a par 5 – has an hourglass shape and the only way to play it is to aim for the hips!
Our private championship course stretches across 125 acres of terrain. Players of all levels have the opportunity to sharpen their skills on this challenging but very fair test of golf that features undulating greens and rolling fairways with sharp elevations.
[optima_express_quick_search style=”twoline” showPropertyType=”true”]
[optima_express_toppicks id=”482343″ sortBy=”ds” displayType=”grid” resultsPerPage=”8″ header=”false” includeMap=”false”]